~2 slices cheddar cheese, quartered (optional)
~8 hot dogs
~Squeeze-bottle of yellow mustard
~Ketchup, mustard and bar-b-q sauce for dipping
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. If desired, place one cheddar cheese slice on your hot dog. Then wrap each dog to look like a mummy, leaving a open area for the eyes.
3. If you'd like to give your mummies entire faces, you can cut a little slit for a mouth, which will gape open a bit during cooking.
4. Place mummy dogs on an ungreased baking sheet and bake around 15 minutes, until golden.
5. Use squeeze-bottle mustard to make eyes (or faces) on your mummies.
Serve with plenty of ketchup, mustard and bar-b-q sauce for dipping. Then listen to the kids screech with Halloween delight! Yummy!