(*If you don't want to use cheese, and want a sweet treat, melt (green colored) chocolate according to package instructions, and dip. Let cool, and they'e ready to eat or wrap up as party favors!)
- 8 oz. Jar of Cheez-Whiz
- 4 drops of green food coloring
- 3 dozen pretzel sticks
- Melt cheese in microwave according to package instructions.
- Allow cheese to cool slightly, for about 5 minutes.
- Carefully stir in green food coloring, to get the right shade of "booger green" that you want.
- To form the boogers: dip and twist the tip of each pretzel into the cheese, lift out, wait about 15-20 seconds and dip again. Set pretzels on wax paper to cool. Trust me! Your little goblins will gobble 'em up!
Thanks so much for all the compliments and suggestions on my new blogging venture. I'll be combing the world wide web and scouring my book of spells to find fabulous recipes and deliver them to you! *Please keep in mind, I am not claiming these recipes as my own, I'm just your little corner of the web, compiling all these great recipes from all over the universe.....to share them with you, to make the most of your Halloween season!
*websites and credits have been noted and links included, where available.