BLOODSHOT deviled eyeballs. You can do it in a few easy steps... Start off with the Deviled Eggs Recipe:
~6 large hard boiled Eggs
~3 tablespoons mayonnaise
~1 tablespoon sugar
~1 teaspoon honey mustard
~1/2 teaspoon vinegar
~1/2 teaspoon salt
~1/4 teaspoon pepper
~1/4 teaspoon paprika
~sliced black olives
1. Put eggs in a pan and add water enough to cover eggs completely.
2. Add a teaspoon of salt to the water. This will prevent the whites from running if a shell breaks during cooking.
3. Bring water to a boil, and cook eggs at a MEDIUM BOIL for about 12 minutes.
4. Chill eggs in ICE WATER.
5. Remove shells from eggs.
6. Cut each egg in half lengthwise.
7. Carefully remove the yolks, and place them in a medium bowl.
8. Mash yolks with a fork.
9. Add remaining ingredients, blending until rather smooth.
10. Very carefully spoon mixture back into the egg whites.
TO MAKE THE DEVILED EYEBALLS:
Step 1: Follow the recipe for DEVILED EGGS.
Step 2: If desired, add a drop of blue food coloring (or a dollop of guacamole), to give the eyeballs a greenish appearance.
Step 3: Slice some green or black olives crosswise.
Step 4: Place an olive slice in the middle of each egg.
Step 5: Give the eyeballs a bloodshot look by dripping beet juice onto the white of each egg, starting from the center and moving outward toward the edge.
Step 6: Enjoy your bloodshot eyeballs!
This recipes makes 1 dozen eyeballs.