DEVILED SPIDER EGGS
~6 hard-cooked eggs, peeled
~3 tablespoons mayonnaise or salad dressing
~1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
~1/2 tablespoon white vinegar
~1/2 teaspoon paprika
~1/8 teaspoon salt
~1/8 teaspoon pepper
~Whole black olives, to decorate eggs
1. Cut eggs lengthwise in half.
2. Slip out yolks and mash with fork.
3. Stir in mayonnaise, vinegar, paprika, mustard,
salt and pepper.
4. Fill whites with egg yolk mixture, heaping it
5. Slice and arrange olives into spider bodies legs
6. Cover and refrigerate up to 24 hours.
Servings: 12 egg halves