MORE SPOOKY SPAGHETTI

I just can't help myself even when I'm in the kitchen, I still have Halloween on the brain! This was a favorite dish for the kids when they were little. If it was a birthday, special occasion or  especially during the month of October, they'd love to feast on "Spooky Spaghetti".

So over the weekend while I was cooking spaghetti and meatballs for dinner, I found myself thinking of when the kids were little, and how much they loooooved "Spooky Spaghetti".

It's really simple. It's just tomato sauce, with Italian seasoning, diced tomatoes, mushrooms, onion, sliced black olives and some red and green peppers. If you don't have all day (and who does?) to make home-made meatballs, frozen ones work great! Just add them to your sauce, and let them slow cook for about 2 or 3 hours. Then cook your pasta according to package instructions.

When you're ready to serve your "Spooky Spaghetti", just arrange pasta in bowls or on plates with meatballs on top, and use the sliced black olives for eyes. Add some sauce or a little chopped spinach for hair, green peppers for lips and use a sliced red papper for a tounge!

The creepier the face, the better! Don't forget to spell out "BOO" with a spaghetti noodle on top....I'm betting your little goblins will gobble it up!